Parent Teacher Council
The Parent Teacher Council is a link between the school and its families - a support group for all facets of the school community. Through its many committees, members serve as room parents, host families, library volunteers, and more. The PTC also sponsors a variety of social activities, community building events and fundraisers that bring Foote families together throughout the year.
The Foote PTC Needs You
Please consider getting involved. Each year, the PTC regularly:
- Funds the Summer Read Aloud Program that provides a book to EACH child in grades K-4
- Sponsors and funded the Fall Family Fund Day and the Book Fair
- Sponsors the Fall Dinner, catered by L'Orcio restaurant
- Organizes Photo Day, Fall Book Fair, Book Swap, and Movie Outings
- Organizes vision and hearing screenings
- Organizes Lost and Found for display at assemblies
- Funds field trips such as Deer Lake and upcoming trips
- Provides monies for faculty development, technology enhancement, and emergency scholarships
Evert child directly benefits in some way from the investment of time, energy, enthusiasm and resources of the many parents, grandparents, and guardians who are part of the Foote School PTC. To become active, simply email PTC Secretary Christine Pakutka, and your name will be added to the active membership list.
For more information regarding the PTC, please contact: Amy Sudmyer or Melissa Castleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many hands make light work!
The PTC Executive Board
Amy Sudmyer, PTC Co-President
Melissa Castleman, PTC Co-President